“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
NAMASTE…Call us for a quote and we will custom design your dream vacation!
Why the confluence of Costa Rica and yoga? Perhaps it’s that the Costa Rican terrain is a perfect match for mind/body/spirit awareness. It’s believed that the ocean and jungle environments are highly conducive to maximizing the benefits of yoga … and practicing yoga within this country’s natural environment could indeed affect a deeper state of relaxed awareness.
- Pranamar: Yoga and massage on the beach in Santa Teresa, Nicoya Peninsula. Pranamar offers an inspiring blend of beaches and rainforest, nodding to luxurious accommodations and spas … and, in addition, the sunsets are spectacular!
- Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort: Jungle luxury in the foothills of Nosara (in the “Blue Zone,” an area that reflects health and longevity). Bodhi Tree offers world-class yoga and pilates studios, and exotic, individualized bungalows.
- Anamaya Resort: (Anamaya is Sanskrit for “good health”). Offers yoga retreats, and yoga teacher training. The resort is built on a cliff edge, with adjacent waterfalls and rainforests. Elegant, private cabins; upscale spa services; retreat packages; and multiple workshops.
- Nosara Yoga Institute: It’s mission is “to deliver an inquiry-based, non-authoritarian yoga curriculum that develops the multi-dimensional Self.” Focused specifically on yoga study; partnered with the Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort for bungalow accommodations.
- Samasati: Located in the South Caribbean, overlooking the sea. Bungalows and casitas are set in tropical gardens. Provides a haven for travelers to find their center, perspective and focus through contemplative reflection, creative stimulation and therapeutic spa treatments.
- Luna Lodge: A secluded ecolodge in the rainforest on Osa Peninsula. The spa offers yoga, massages and body treatments. Accommodations are simple; the focus is on nature and well- being.